Wednesday 29 June 2016

FOOD REVIEW: Nākd strawberry crunch bar


So I tried the strawberry crunch naked bar today and I actually really enjoyed it. I liked the fruitiness and how it really did taste of strawberries but also how you can get the crunch, I think the nākd crunch bars are my favourite because they have a good texture, much like the cocoa trek actually. But I am glad that you can still taste the you can still taste the dates because I really like the dates, they're the most important part of the nākd bars. 

So I decided to heat it up to it it had been such success with the trek bars I thought why not. It actually made the bar a lot sweeter and that is mainly all you can taste. Not much other than pure sweetness and a bit of strawberry while everything else blends together in a single taste so I'm not as keen as I was with the trek but it was still ok. 

Just like the banana bread these bars are 99p or only £2.75 for a pack of 4 meaning you save over £1 when you buy then like that. There isn't really much I can say really as most things have been already explained when talking about the banana bread nākds. 

Now, the bars are lovely and health but you may see the fat contents and think they must be full of bad stuff because of the fat content at 3.7g but with only 0.5 being sat, the rest is all healthy fat. 

Taste-***3/4
Price and accessibility-****1/4
Health rank-***1/2
Overall rating-***3/4

My usual schedule is posting Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday but I updated today because I didn't yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment