Wednesday 15 June 2016

FOOD REVIEW: Lots of this- bunny

I came across this little bunny in Holland and Barrett and since there was a sale on I had to go in and stock up on tofurkey, raw food bars and lots of fruit and nuts, but this bunny also caught my eye and for 60p half price I couldn't say no. 

Taste
Initially when I bit into it the chocolate I thought it was dark, however once I it more of a taste my mouth finally detected that this bunny seems to be a mix of both plain and dark chocolate (even though it's advertised as just milk) giving it a distinctive taste that would have you guessing it was vegan, just a bit different because it was a blend. 
The chocolate it very thick leading to at first the chocolate being pretty hard to bite into, however it didn't remain that way and was decently easy to chew, becoming a creamy smooth texture with a bold but not too bold raw cocoa flavour. 

Rating- ****

Price and accessible
As I mentioned before the price is not too expensive for branded vegan chcolate and as for accesability, this catogry really brought the rating down. It seems to be sold in a few different places online as well as selected stores but mainly Holland and Barrett. Maybe not the best but anytime it's on offer I'd definitely be willing to pay.

Rating- ***

Health rank
As the product is chocolate there's not really much to say health wise, chcolate it's the healthiest, and again in moderation it's fine. In the interest of not sounding too redundant in not going to go into the exact fat amounts and kcals too much, but the bunny is gluten free as well as reduced sugar so not too bad, and obviously being under 200kcals is always good for chcolate.

Rating-****

Overall rating- ***1/2

The bunnies are a nice bar, maybe others are nicer but it's bunny shaped, and I love bunnies so that makes it amazing by default. Next time you're in Holland and Barrett of looking for some chocolate online, grab yourself one of these. 


No comments:

Post a Comment