Monday 20 June 2016

FOOD REVIEW: Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages

So I some of these sausages for the first time and I was absolutely taken aback by how much they taste like real sausages, I could probably feed these to any non veg(ateri)an and they might not even realise. 

I've got to say it did make me a bit uncomfortable as it felt so much like real meat (to someone who hasn't had any in months) however obviously they aren't as you can clearly tell by the sausages look: e.g- no skin, greese, etc

From the first bite you could straight away taste the Rosemary, it was quite strong, in a good way, I believe the herbs really added to the flavour. They also have a lovely crispy texture, not too soft, a little bittty but very enjoyable and juicy. 

I found these at my local tesco, so I'm sure that they can be found in most shops like that, along with the Linda McCartney website Here and my beloved H&B as always. 
They're also pretty cheap, at only £2.00 for 6 sausages; 50p cheaper than the piggy versions. 

Health wise the sausages are pretty good too:
So eat your greens and your sausages too!!

Taste-****
Price and accesebility- ****1/2
Health rank-****

Overall-****

Hope you like the new layout, overall I find it more fun to write with this layout, feel free to make any comments down below 



No comments:

Post a Comment