Monday 4 July 2016

FOOD REVIEW: Tesco White choc bar


I've tried and reviewed the choc 'n crisp bar previously and I wanted to try the White chocolate one too. And I fell in love, the bars so amazingly smooth and creamy with a melt in your mouth texture. It's thick, soft and slightly oily which I could quite figure out until I read that coconut oil is actually one of he ingredients. These bars are honestly one of the best and they're wheat, gluten and dairy free. 

They're also only 40p each which I thinks brilliant, and so much cheaper than any other (as I mentioned back in the 'choc 'n crisp' review) but again they are only available at tescos (medium-big size) so should be in most. 

As for healthy-ness, it's a chocolate bar, there's not really much to say other than the fact it is les calorie wise than most chocolate bars, however not a milky bar, but I definitely recommend this, even as a bigger bar (like Galaxy) alternative. 

Taste-*****
Price and accesebility-****
Health rank-***

Overall rating-****

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yum, white chocolate was my fave so I'm excited to see a good vegan version! Will try and find it.

    ReplyDelete