Saturday 2 July 2016

FOOD REVIEW: Nākd cocoa crunch



There are several different cocoa nakd bars available currently: cocoa crunch, delight, mint, and orange.

I wanted to try one, partly because they were on offer, but also because I don't particularly like most dark chocolates (Lindt is a favourite but I hate cooks chocolate) and I wanted to see if it I would like it. I chose cocoa crunch as to ease myself into the chocolaty taste and to my dismay actually not that many soya crunchies in my bar. It was very hard though and you had to bite into it properly as appose to not having to really try. It was very cocoa-y yet somehow not chocolate-y though with kind of confused me at first but wasn't so bad later on, I did have to warm up to this bar due to the flavour being so intense and I feel like I hadn't quite managed to do that by the time I'd finished the bar, which is one down side of the bars being so small. 


Due to me not having very much to say anymore, this will be my last nākd bar review, in the future I may taste test the nibbles but until then I'll be leaving nākd products in search of other vegan foods, hopefully some more savoury too!  

I have also got some very big news which I will share both on blogger and Instagram next week so look out for that. 

With out further a due: 

Overall rating:***1/4


No comments:

Post a Comment